Low Rates, Discounted food and beverage AND low minimums!
Plus TRIPLE Marriott Bonvoy Events Points!
Book by March 2020 for any meetings held in
July, August, October or December 2020
(Must book a minimum of 10 rooms plus group booking)
Group rooms touching a Sunday or Thursday could receive rates as low as $99 and the following concessions:
– 1 comp per 40
– Waived room rental with agreed f&b minimum
– 1 complimentary AM or PM Chef’s Choice Break OR 1 hour beer/wine Welcome reception
– Complimentary basic conference WIFI
– Complimentary guest room WIFI
– Triple Marriott Bonvoy Points
– 10% off AV services
– 10% off 2019 catering menus
– 3 VIP Suite upgrades including Presidential, Cary Grant and Corner King Gateway Suite
– 3 VIP Chef Choice Amenities
– Complimentary shipping and receiving
– Natural lighting in all meeting space
– Separate meal room from General Session
– 24-hour complimentary fitness center
– 24-hour complimentary business center
– Bedtime milk and cookies each evening 8pm to 10pm
Pure meetings in downtown St. Louis begin with more than 8,000 square feet of event space encompassing the entire first and second floors of the hotel. Here, the city’s classic elegance is on display in The Magnolia Ballroom, ideally suited for large presentations and celebrations for up to 250 guests. Magnolia St. Louis also invites you to experience Robie’s – ideal for smaller events and perfectly complemented by pure hospitality.
Please feel free to contact us to see how we can customize a meeting to fit your needs.