Welcome home to the warmth of Magnolia, conveniently located in the heart of Omaha’s Old Market district. Throughout your stay, you’ll enjoy exceptional amenities such as:
- Made-to-order, locally-sourced menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of favorite local dishes at prices starting from just $5 for grab & go items
- An expanded Happy Hour from 2:30pm – 6:00pm daily with featured $3 craft beers on tap, as well as inventive drink and food specials
- And you won’t want to miss out on our nightly temptation of fresh, house-made cookies from 8:00pm – 10:00pm, an ideal way to end the day
- Complimentary airport and downtown Omaha transportation
- Wireless high-speed Internet throughout all public spaces
- High-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and suites
- Overnight valet parking (fee)
- Business Center
- 24-hour fitness center
- Conference Center (accommodates up to 200 people)
- Dry cleaning (fee)
- The District
- On-site ATM machine
- Extended stay options
- Pet friendly. We welcome the furry and four-legged; all sizes and breeds. No deposit required.
The contemporary Fitness Center at Magnolia Omaha features all-new equipment, including two Woodway treadmills. There is also a Nautilus stationary bicycle, one True elliptical, one Schwinn stair climber, a free weight area and one multi-purpose weight machine. Separate men’s and women’s shower rooms are available.
Flat-screen televisions are available for your entertainment, as well as a station for fresh fruit and water to recharge you after your workout. Open 24 hours with key-card access.