Welcome home to the warmth of Magnolia Houston, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, conveniently located in the heart of downtown. Throughout your stay, you’ll enjoy exceptional amenities such as:
- Made-to-order, locally-sourced menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of favorite local dishes at prices starting from just $5 for grab & go items
- An expanded Happy Hour from 4:30pm – 7:30pm daily with featured $3 domestic bottled beer, as well as inventive drink and food specials
- The nightly temptation of fresh, house-made cookies from 8:00pm – 10:00pm, an ideal way to end the day
- Overnight valet parking (fee)
- Business Center with computer access & high speed Internet
- Rooftop pool and fitness center
- Conference Center (up to 225 people)
- Magnolia Lounge featuring library and billiards room
- ATM machine
- In-room dining
- Pet friendly. We welcome the furry and four-legged; all sizes and breeds. No deposit required.
During your stay, be sure to stop in to The Lounge with a billiards room, library, full bar and divine culinary temptations. Named Houston’s “Best Hotel Bar” by the Houston Press, The Lounge is a Houston experience not to be missed.
Located on the rooftop level, the Fitness Center is connected to downtown Houston’s premier rooftop pool, with spectacular views of the city. The Fitness Center features high-quality Lifetime Fitness Equipment, including elliptical machines, exercise bikes, treadmills, a cable strengthening machine and free weights. Exercise balls and mats are also available. Men’s and women’s restrooms and a towel station are available. Rooftop pool is open from 7am-11pm, nightly. The Fitness Center is open 24-hours with hotel key access.