Enjoy the warmth of Magnolia Denver’s services and amenities available to all guests throughout their Denver getaway, including:
- Made-to-order, locally-sourced menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of favorite local dishes at prices starting from just $5 for grab & go items.
- A rolling Happy Hour from 2:00pm – 6:00pm Mon-Fri with featured craft beers on tap, as well as inventive drink and food specials.
- And you won’t want to miss out on our nightly temptation of fresh, house-made cookies from 8:00pm – 10:00pm, an ideal way to end the day.
- Pet-friendly environment
- Complimentary car service in the Downtown Denver Central Business District between 7am – 11pm
- Complimentary standard wireless internet access, and premium service available for purchase (fee)
- Overnight valet parking (fee)
- Business Center with computer access and high-speed Internet
- 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Ballroom and event space accommodating up to 300 people
- The Lounge, featuring a flat screen television, Library and billiards table
- All guest rooms, suites and public areas are non-smoking.
- On-site ATM machine
- In-room dining available 6am until 11pm
- Pet friendly. We welcome the furry and four-legged; all sizes and breeds. No deposit required.
During your stay, be sure to stop in to Harry’s and enjoy bistro style dining with a seasonal menu of appetizers and entrees, as well as an incredible array of fine wines, cocktails and local brews. Rated “one of the best places to chill” by the Denver Post, this hip, retro-designed restaurant is a hot spot for hotel guests and locals alike. Harry’s is open 7 days a week from 7am until 11pm, staying open later on Fridays and Saturdays.