Life is busy. Maybe you keep up with your “founding friends” on Social Media, but when is the last time you kicked it with your fem friends from school, sorority or camp? 2017 is the perfect year to turn those “likes” into some real, much needed fun.
Connection and travel with your best buds is a great stress reliever, and a deep connection with your inner self.
But, let’s be real. The #selfie game still needs to be strong.
Staying in a boutique hotel, not only creates an intimate atmosphere for late-nigh girl chat, but is so rich with style, the photos are sure to be AH-MAZ-ING.
Here’s some ideas for your girl’s getaway with us at Magnolia:
- Downtown Dallas with a stylish flare: Stay in this hot location and do it up Dallas Big. So many outing options exist in downtown Dallas, including yoga with an amazing backdrop, museums and shopping and let’s not skip the crush-worthy pics you can snap during a chic High Tea at Zodiac in Neiman Marcus downtown (the shopping is pretty cool too). End your day with us at The Lounge for elegant apps and our best Bordeaux.
- Dallas Park Cities: Are you and your gal pals Mustang alums? Snuggled up to SMU (and no doubt your old college haunts) is our newest Magnolia addition. Loll on the lake with a quick trip to White Rock Lake. Bask in your BFF moments while shopping. Park Cities Magnolia location sits smack dab in the middle of some of Dallas’s best shopping. May we suggest the very charming Snider Plaza.
- Historic and Hawt. Spend your time in our Houston location, named the “Best Boutique Hotel in Houston” and the pics you gram will need no filter. This gorgeous renovated historic building is a fab spot to leisure through the weekend reconnecting and revitalizing yourself. You can’t miss the city’s holy grail of retail, the Galleria. Shop or spa it up with some many urban upscale options. Rest up in our luxurious rooms and strut your stuff for a nightlife experience downtown at Greenstreet.
- Closer to the Mile High city? We’ve got you covered in Denver. Enjoy this Colorado gem in the heart of Denver with your sisters from another mister. Get your art on with a leisurely visit to one of the city’s overflowing arts and culture scene. If you and your friends are more into action. This Magnolia property is minutes from Coors field and Sports Authority Field. If grabbing the hottest couture is how you bond, Denver’s Larimer Square boasts urban style. Antique Row is another great option for an upscale activity. For dinner, let your hair down at Harry’s in this Magnolia property and snag a local brew in what Denver Post calls “one of the best places to chill”
- Get girlfriend gabby in our Gateway to the West locale in Omaha, Nebraska. Chat it up while checking out the sites and wares at the nearby historic Old Market, check out the indie music scene in hotspots like The Slowdown and The Waiting Room. Calories don’t count on vacation, right? Make your gram followers jealous with a perfect breakfast from Chester’s, inside the Magnolia. Totally pooped after all your outings? We’ve got you covered with award-winning cuisine straight to your room.
- Barbeque and Blues are the tip of the iceberg when you choose St. Louis Magnolia for your BFF retreat. How stylish would a ride in our downtown car service, featuring the Tesla Model S be? After you all experience the famous arch, consider the riverfront and a riverboat cruise on the renowned Mississippi River. Grab the addictive gooey butter cake at Park Avenue Coffee. Your nightlife with the gals will sizzle in so many blues bars will satisfy your desire to boogie. Beale on Broadway, Scottrade Center, Blues City Deli and BB’s Jazz, Blues & Soups are just a few you won’t want to miss. Finish off your days relaxing and reconnecting in Magnolia’s beautiful 4 diamond suites.
Any of the Magnolia locations will host a picture-perfect time for you and your friends. Let’s get this party started.