Sometimes, the hardest part about planning a vacation is deciding where to go next. It seems that the options for destinations are endless, especially when there are so many incredible cities around the country to discover. To help you narrow down your options, we’ve created a quiz to match you with the city that is perfect for your summer vacation.
How Would You Define the Perfect Vacation?
- A relaxing trip with a touch of culture and plenty of good food.
- An exciting vacation filled with endless opportunities for eating and drinking.
- A family-friendly trip with lots of activities for children of all ages.
What Type of Hotel Would You Like to Stay In?
- A sophisticated hotel with a comfortable ambiance.
- A luxury hotel with a convenient location.
- A welcoming hotel that will personalize the guest experience.
How Would You Describe Yourself as a Traveler?
- Methodic and organized. I like to plan my trips in advance and create a detailed itinerary.
- Spontaneous and adventurous. I love to stay up late, soaking up every moment of my trip.
- Reliable and thoughtful. I often bring my family with me on my travels, so I have to consider everyone on the trip.
If you’ve thought through all of your answers, now it’s time to move on to the results. If you answered 1 most often, then your next summer vacation should be to St. Louis, Missouri, where you can see the Arch, explore beautiful parks and experience the city’s architecture. If you usually answered 2, then you should head to New Orleans to party in the French Quarter. If you answered mostly 3, then it’s time for a family vacation to Omaha, where you can enjoy the zoo and museums with your children.
No matter which city you visit for your summer vacation, you’ll find that Magnolia Hotels can be discovered in the heart of the city. Magnolia Hotels are defined by their sophisticated elegance and their warm, welcoming atmosphere. If you are searching for the boutique hotel experience in the most cosmopolitan cities in the United States, then you will be thrilled with your experience at Magnolia Hotels. Whether you are embarking on a family vacation to Omaha or a weekend getaway to St. Louis, we can make sure your stay is nothing less than perfect. Contact us today to book your room.