When you go to book a hotel meeting room, it’s important that certain amenities are included. A room with a few chairs around a table is a start, but in order to wow your attendees and create the most productive environment, there are a few more things you’ll want to consider.
Here are what amenities and services you should look for when booking a hotel meeting room.
- High-speed Internet. There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting for a webpage to load when your internet connection is slow. Ensure that your hotel meeting room has high-speed internet so that meetings don’t drag out.
- Audio/Visual Connections. Along with high-speed internet, you’ll want the room to have AV capabilities. This way, you won’t have to worry about bringing extra cords or adapters that often clutter and tangle in your suitcase.
- On-Site Catering. Impress your attendees with an exceptional culinary offering. The best part about on-site catering is the burden it takes off of you. You won’t have to worry about ordering, picking up, or cleaning up!
- Event Professionals. Leave it to the professionals to assist you. They’ll work with you to guarantee everything goes as planned, while smoothing out any bumps along the way.
- ATM. When you book a hotel meeting room, don’t forget to ask if there is an ATM on property or nearby. You’d be surprised at how many event planners forget this small detail.
- Ambiance. The room should look and feel the part. Often, we become more inspired when we’re in a room with subtle décor, neutral colors, and a clean, fresh look to it.
- Added perks. It’s just as important to choose the right hotel as it is the hotel meeting room. Choose an exceptional hotel that will wow your guests. Magnolia Hotels will do that—with delicious house-made cookies for you to enjoy each night to top it off.
At Magnolia Hotels, we offer pure hospitality along with high-speed internet access and dedicated event professionals to ensure your Magnolia meeting experience is seamless. View our meeting room options at our locations in Dallas Downtown, Houston, Omaha, Denver, and St. Louis.