Traveling to a new city is a fun way to reconnect with those you love. The excitement of discovering new things propels us to a place of curiosity to know more about the world. When you’re away from home, it’s a great time to get out of your comfort zone and explore. Sometimes, though, it’s nice to have a night in at the hotel. For those moments, you’ll be glad you’re staying at a Magnolia hotel with the warmth of pure hospitality and exceptional amenities at your service.
Take advantage of staying in the heart of everywhere you want to be with these fun date night ideas.
- Make it a Movie Night – Whether you stay in for a movie or go out, you’ll be greeted nightly with the temptation of our fresh, house-made cookies from 8-10 p.m.
- Have Drinks at the Bar or Lounge – Start your night with a cocktail at the hotel bar or the Lounge. Most of our hotels offer an expanded happy hour daily featuring local craft beers and inventive cocktails.
- See a Comedy Show – Because Magnolia hotels are in the heart of everywhere you want to be, there’s likely a comedy show happening nearby. Get out and enjoy some good belly laughs.
- Experience a Local Museum Tour – Check out an art exhibit at a local museum for a date night rich in culture. You can even have a cocktail with the curators at the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis.
- Upgrade Your Room – Make your entire vacation unforgettable by upgrading your room! Some of our suite amenities include nightly turndown service, bed time cookie buffet, oversized bathroom and incredible views of the downtown skyline.
- Try Something Different for Dinner – Switch it up from your usual dinner dates. Check out Houston’s Conservatory for a unique and modern dining experience. Or have dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Five Sixty at the top of Reunion Tower in Dallas.
- Have a Spa Night – Stay in at the hotel and pamper yourself. Draw a luxurious bath while enjoying a glass of wine. Then snuggle up in your robes and give each other a reflexology hand or foot massage.
- Play a Game – Make any night a date night with a fun game like “Would you rather?” or The Love Map Game. Get the conversation going and learn something new about each other.
- Talk to the Locals – Strike up a conversation with your Uber driver or bartender. Chances are they’ll have tons of recommendations for fun things to do in the city.
- Order Room Service – Not up for getting dressed up and going out? Order room service and have a night in! You’ll love our made-to-order, locally-sourced menus.
Still need to book your room? Check availability or call us directly at (214) 915-6500 for more information.