Formerly the historic Mayfair Hotel, our downtown St. Louis hotel features 182 rooms and suites. The accommodations, including the lavish Cary Grant Suite and Presidential Suite , provide one of downtown St. Louis' only boutique experiences. The boutique hotel features an executive conference center including the incomparable Mayfair Grand Ballroom, featuring over 2.500 square feet. Along with the conference center, guests enjoy the lavish Mayfair Lounge featuring an amazing bar area, intimate living areas for relaxing, high speed Internet and delicious dining options. Ideally located in downtown, the hotel also features:
- Central location near all major corporate headquarters and within walking distance to the Americas Center (Convention Center Complex), Busch Stadium (home of the St. Louis Cardinals), Edward Jones Dome (home of the St. Louis Rams), restaurants and bars and the renowned Gateway Arch.
- Over 8,000 square feet of executive meeting and event facilities
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary evening reception featuring domestic beer, house wine, and soft drinks
- Complimentary bed time cookie buffet
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet throughout guest rooms, meeting space and public areas
- Downtown town car service