Enjoy the warmth of Magnolia Denver’s services and amenities available to all guests throughout their Denver getaway, including:
- Superior in-room body care products by LATHER®, made from the highest quality and effective natural ingredients to inspire a healthier, more radiant life.
- Made-to-order, locally-sourced menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of favorite local dishes at prices starting from just $5 for grab & go items.
- A rolling Happy Hour from 2:00pm – 6:00pm Mon-Fri with featured craft beers on tap, as well as inventive drink and food specials.
- And you won’t want to miss out on our nightly temptation of fresh, house-made cookies from 8:00pm – 10:00pm, an ideal way to end the day.
- Pet-friendly environment
- Complimentary car service in the Downtown Denver Central Business District between 7am – 11pm
- Complimentary standard wireless internet access, and premium service available for purchase (fee)
- Overnight valet parking (fee)
- Business Center with computer access and high-speed Internet
- 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Ballroom and event space accommodating up to 300 people
- The Lounge, featuring a flat screen television, Library and billiards table
- All guest rooms, suites and public areas are non-smoking.
- On-site ATM machine
- In-room dining available 6am until 11pm
- Pet friendly
During your stay, be sure to stop in to Harry’s Bar and enjoy bistro style dining with a seasonal menu of appetizers and entrees, as well as an incredible array of fine wines, cocktails and local brews. Rated “one of the best places to chill” by the Denver Post, this hip, retro-designed restaurant is a hot spot for hotel guests and locals alike. Harry’s Bar is open 7 days a week from 7am until 11pm, staying open later on Fridays and Saturdays.
Guests also have the option to purchase personalized amenity packages for their stay, including:
- Rest & Relax – featuring Lather products, eye mask and other items to help ensure a good night’s sleep
- Creature Comforts – features items such as a ball, organic treats and travel dog bowl
- Welcome to the City – includes a bucket of Odell’s microbrews, Boulder Canyon rice & adzuki bean chips (Boulder, CO) and 5280 brand gourmet salsa (Denver, CO)
- Sports Fanatics – featuring memorabilia of the local sports team of your choice