Your friends and family are there. Your couture is flawless. The cake is a towering specimen of your commitment. The photographs will be crush-worthy. The venue is Magnolia’s gorgeous boutique hotel. By your side is Magnolia’s wedding manager for the venue, perfect cuisine, AV needs and an on-site coordinator.
These memories last a lifetime. You visualize saying your “I dos” with your partner and the vision is flawless. A ho-hum location will just. not. do. At Magnolia, weddings are an art form. Each location is staffed with a personal wedding manager and trusted vendors for all your heart’s desire.
Did he or she just pop the question? Here are our suggestions on stress-free planning.
- Start a wedding Pinterest board or binder of ideas
- Work out your budget
- Pick your wedding party and sketch a guest list (head count is important for venue planning)
- Choose the backdrop and venue from Magnolia’s boutique collection (insert links to each location)
- Work with Magnolia’s wedding manager to choose photographer, bands, florists.
- Work with Magnolia’s wedding manager for award-winning food and beverage choices.
- Work out your timeline and checklist for months, weeks and days out for the big day.
Whether you’re tying the knot with your high school sweetheart, hosting an upscale LGBT wedding or renewing your vows with the one after 50 years, events large and small are perfection with us.
Other tools to use:
Find a wedding expo in your area with Wedding Wire’s event search tool: https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-events
Use an online planning tool to save everything like the one at http://www.mywedding.com/
Contact Magnolia to get bids and ideas from our locations: